Buyers: What e-Commerce website owners Want
E-Commerce website owners exist to make money. We could just end this article about why ecommerce websites exist.
While traffic volumes are important, prequalified visitors are even more important as they are more likely to convert into buyers. This is how a brick-and-mortar store would view it. Are they looking for customers to stop by their store in the morning? Or are they looking to find someone who is interested in a particular item and has the cash to purchase it once they find it?
True, the buyer might find something they like while browsing and make a purchase. This is known as an impulse purchase. It does matter to the retailer. Retailers love impulse purchases and will present their stores in a way that encourages impulse buying https://vipacc.id
All retailers, both brick-and-mortar and e-Commerce, want a pre-qualified customer more than any other. They aren’t looking for large crowds to shop in their stores. Instead, they want to find the pre-qualified buyer who responds to an advertisement about a particular item or who has a need the store can fulfill.
Optimized landing pages bring pre-qualified visitors to the site
A term that describes a page or group of pages that focuses on a particular keyword phrase is called a landing page. The keyword phrase should be relevant to your visitor and something they are interested in.
These are some great keyword phrases to use in your landing pages:
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a free tool that will give you valuable information about your visitors. Reports can be made on keywords and keyword phrases.
- Google Webmaster Tools. This section reports on how your website ranks for keywords and phrases, as well as the number of visitors who clicked on each phrase.
- Google AdWords. AdWords customers should pay close attention to the reports in order to identify which keywords are attracting visitors. These keyword phrases should be converted into landing pages in order to use AdWords for buyers who are not naturally visiting your site.
- Commonly asked questions. A landing page is the best way to answer questions from your visitors. Make sure you link the FAQ to the landing page. This will ensure that you have covered all bases.
- Your niche market keyword phrases. You know your niche market. This knowledge can be used to identify keywords that are relevant to your niche market.
- Shipping is free. Free shipping is a favorite of internet buyers. They are increasingly searching for product names and then looking for free shipping. Are you able to attract these pre-qualified visitors?
How to create an optimized landing page
These are the essential elements of a landing page optimized for SEO:
- Page title that includes the keyword phrase at the beginning of the title. Variations of the keyword phrase should be included in the page title.
- The keyword phrase should be at the start of the section heading. Use h1 tags for your section heading.
- The keyword phrase should be used throughout the page content. It should be easily readable by humans. Do not repeat the keyword phrase multiple times. Are you unsure how to do it? Continue reading.
- Bold text is used to emphasize keyword phrases
- To move your visitors to other areas of your site, use hyperlinks that include the keyword phrase.
- Use the keyword phrase in your page’s footer if you can. I often use the text “Your Internet source for” followed by the keyword phrase. Your text should be unique and relevant to your site.
Remember that this landing page is designed to bring qualified visitors to your website. This page should contain useful information about the keyword phrase. You will anger your visitor if you don’t. They will go away and most likely won’t return.
You will win the first phase of the battle if you give them the information they need. Your landing page should have many links to other pages of your website, especially to the products that these pre-qualified visitors are searching for. You will make their shopping experience easier, and they will be more likely to shop with you.
Optimizing Page Content
What is the limit of how much? How many times can I use the keyword phrase?
There are some things that you need to do when creating a landing page. Use keyword phrases in your content. However, it is important not to repeat or overdo it.
This article was optimized for the “keyword phrase” keyword when I wrote it. This was done to highlight the importance of keyword page saturation. The article you were reading was about optimizing landing pages. To make your landing page readable, you also used the keyword phrase.